We are ready to go live with all our Remote learning on Monday 18th January.
What we have done-
1. We have supported families to ensure that they access to I.T. and Internet in order to work from home.
2. We have provided each child with a log on for TEAMS and asked everyone to check it is working.
3. We have produced work which will be loaded onto TEAMS everyday to ensure that your child is following the National Curriculum.
4. We have designed a suggested timetable jigsaw for your child to help them organise their day.
5. We have ran live reading sessions through ZOOM with Mrs Jobling to help children familiarise themselves with working remotely.
6. We have made a pack for each child which includes any work that can’t be done online and therefore you don’t need to print anything.
What we would like you to do!
1. Keep calm, we are all in this together.
2. Collect your child’s pack on Monday 18th.
3. Ask your child to log into TEAMS everyday to access the work set.
4. Get your child to engage in the ‘live’ sessions each day.
5. Encourage and support where you can and just move on if a topic is becoming difficult to manage.
6. Bring your child’s work in each Monday to be marked and collect your pack for the next week.
We are all in new territory with this. Please be kind to yourself as all everyone is trying to do is their best. If you have any concerns at all, please contact us and we will be able to solve them together.
Best wishes and keep safe.